Build border layout for web pages
Tutorial » Build border layout for web pages
The border layout providers five regions: east,west,north,south,center. Below is some normal usage:
- The north region can be used for a web site banner.
- The south region can be used for copyright and other notes.
- The west region can be used for navigation menu.
- The east region can be used for promotion items.
- The center region can be used for main content.
To apply a layout you should confirm a layout container and then defines some region. The layout must has at least a center region. Below is a layout example:
We build a border layout in a <div> container. The layout split a container into two part, the left is a navigation menu and right is a main content.
Finally we write an onclick event handle function to retrive data, the 'showcontent' function is very simple: